Monday, February 15, 2010

When Do Lcd Tvs Go On Sale. After Super Bowl What Rights Do I Have Getting A Refund For My Tv?

What rights do i have getting a refund for my tv? - when do lcd tvs go on sale. after super bowl

I bought a 40 "LCD TV from Aldi, I saw the ad in a local newspaper that the pockets of tele-shopping day of the 32nd, returning 2 days after the loading of 30 days. I, 28 days without him and if you come into contact with after-sales support, are kept with me Backorder fob, it's good to mix it with the messenger. I told them that if my TV is not there tomorrow, this 1 and sending money tell me that just want the exchange of television and not my money, what is right, what I want thanks to the support of one or television is a medium-vision Tevion is Medion did not buy just 1

3 comments:

fiona h said...

I would definitely go to the store and demand my money .. Probably sell custom repair in all cases it is not profitable .. I had the same problem with a Goodmans .. The new series have replaced by a ..

spokesha... said...

Go to Aldi, where you bought the TV ask to speak to the manager (you) his full name. Ask the name and address of the head of Aldi, when they ask why tell them you want was sold a defective product complaint and are unhappy with the poor customer service.

A copy of your receipt of Aldi and send the receipt of a photocopy of a letter to say exactly what happens, head of Aldi. Address the envelope to ask the Complaints and the first line of your letter should be with "I am writing to complain, start, etc. ........ Do not make threats in your letter whether you solve the problem will and a refund. This rule works.

♥philip♥ said...

talk to your boss and demand a refund

Post a Comment