Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tongue Cancer More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Tongue Cancer ?? Please Help.?

Do i have Tongue Cancer ?? please help.? - tongue cancer more condition_symptoms

In 21 years of age and about 3 days, I thought I had bitten the right side of my tongue .. i smoke pot and I had nothing on that day, so I thought id get my pipe to smoke the res .. and for some reason after the smoked beef .. the "court" was even worse and I felt a painful lump on the tongue .. I looked in the mirror and it looked like a pimple on your tongue .. Later, SO 3 days, I look in the mirror and its still there .. does not seem to be better .. gettin I hope that I have cancer of the tongue .. Does anyone know? via Yahoo!

6 comments:

thetruth... said...

I let a little secret .... Marijuana and research against cancer. Sometimes you might add a few remarks about how biased "of marijuana could," "should," "could cause cancer." Well, try to assign a real case of cancer with the use of marijuana are. You do not find.

Use marijuana, even though smoking showed that not cause cancer.

J B said...

Sounds like an inflamed taste bud. You can use a week or longer to disappear and they are very angry. You've eaten smoked or caused this situation and go alone. ) Often acidic foods (tomatoes, citrus fruits and may cause, they can appear intermittently throughout life.

Wilson said...

Marijuana has been shown to increase risk factor for oral and esophageal cancer. Of that I have described, it seems that you have a tumor on his tongue. Probably only a wound.

Stop smoking marijuana.

Bookgirl said...

They wasted no time and go to a doctor for some relief. BTW you know that smoking causes cancer of the law, this package and order GE, but do you smoke and you do not. Weird.

Aec J said...

Do not smoke and can cause cancer. And smoking marijuana before ending up in jail or in heaven.

Adam said...

I had a similar warning a few weeks ago. I noticed a bump behind the wisdom teeth that do not disappear in a few days, and I got to my stomach anxiety. The fact of the matter is that these things take time to heal, hell, I took almost 2 weeks! And not just beautiful. Develop cancer, takes time, and if you had oral cancer, it had long before it starts to hurt. My pain does not disappear until well into the second week, although the principle of radiation and has more localized in time. I was very anxious to see a doctor if and when you're scared then do not hesitate to do likewise.

Post a Comment