Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ladies Formal Hats Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Hat Like This To Buy Immediately?

Anyone know where i can find a hat like this to buy immediately? - ladies formal hats

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-BLACK-LADIES ...

I do not want to bid on something, I want to buy only ...

I looked everywhere I could think like a hat, because I am a former officer in Hollywood next month, and I love the veil (as if we saw the Moulin Rouge, starring Nicole Kidman to be found, while the song "The show must go on ...) this way.
I have to go some 20-inch opera gloves with him, but if anyone can help me, a hat Nice, I like it ... :)

Thank you!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Well, maybe not like it, but you go to your local thrift store. They have some very impressive and seems to be a very good price. Enjoy your home!

Tanuki Girl said...

If you have them, you should buy on eBay anyway ~ the price is not bad for a hat! In addition, you can probably ask the seller to send it to you faster if you have a timetable for their chance to worry.

LOOK ALIVE, CARLY HAS ARRIVED! said...

Gramercy to have this store called La Vieja, La Nueva and beauty. Gospel of Thomas has many old and new caps hats that are so.

oh_my_sh... said...

lol who does not like a hat for me
But I'm not sure where to sell, but you can try stores like
AFAZ, 579, Charlette Rouse and H & M, forever21
find and analyze the formal Vintage Hats

oh_my_sh... said...

lol who does not like a hat for me
But I'm not sure where to sell, but you can try stores like
AFAZ, 579, Charlette Rouse and H & M, forever21
find and analyze the formal Vintage Hats

Post a Comment