Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Do U Put A Phone On Three Way When You Go Into A Meeting Do You Put Your Phone On Vibrate?

When you go into a meeting do you put your phone on vibrate? - how do u put a phone on three way

Do you have the press conference yesterday, White House? It's hysterical, press three different people, and left and 1 boy had to give to your mobile phone and the boy out of the room!

Silly, if you disable it for the White House, what's wrong with you!

I place on my ever drown.

7 comments:

Christy said...

I think it's very rude. I've heard phones ring in the church and also for a funeral. How important do you think that we believe that we need to keep in touch these days? I closed the mine completely during the meetings. Whoever you are, can only hope.

feck you said...

If I place always in my silence. if you vibrate it up, sometimes you can still hear.

Cecilia said...

My phone is always on vibrate during meetings. Also keep my home phone to vibrate while I'm at work.

Sudeep King of Scorn said...

Vibrate mode can be exciting. Therefore they do not.

alienist said...

IIT set to vibrate and put it in my memory

Leodicap... said...

lol ... so I also always on vibrate Ooh La La!

Leodicap... said...

lol ... so I also always on vibrate Ooh La La!

Post a Comment