Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Movement In Uterine Fibroids Sudden Severe Uterine Cramping?

Sudden severe uterine cramping? - movement in uterine fibroids

I have a discovered on and off for two days, no cramps. It is a week before my time, and I'm on the pill and ERRIN breastfeeding my daughter for 8 months. When I woke up this morning and went into the bathroom, I had intense uterine cramps I've had since the job! No bleeding or anything, but I had to put her in bed, I so badly. It radiates to the back and literally "Take My Breath Away" and thought at one point, I would faint. I did not occur in waves or intervals as the work at all, but the same intensity and is characterized by the movement of me aggravated. What is possible? I had my last period of almost three weeks. I never had severe cramps with my time. I'm scared and confused!

1 comment:

sokokl said...

Cramps can be a sign that your body is preparing for the next period (an example).

Since, however, as they see suffering, I recommend a doctor for a reassessment of the situation.

Post a Comment