Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Toe Pain More Condition_symptoms Big-toe Pain..?

Big-toe pain..? - big toe pain more condition_symptoms

Well, here's the deal ...
My big toe on his right foot badly hit on the right side where the nails and skin. I really do not think either ingrown toenail, because it really begins to bleed, and the white liquid is sometimes uncomfortable when I go. It is very painful. At the moment, here are some things that I realized ...

On the right side of my right big toe where the nail and the skin is swollen, red and bleed sometimes when I went (on foot is difficult lol).

Now a few weeks ago, I tried to get rid of, an ingrown foot, but I think I was stupid and cut by accident (yes I know, ouch!). Well, I do not know, who may be infected, so I just ignored it (hurt), and I continued my days in the morning. I have my shoes, socks, etc. lol I'm at home every day after a big pain. I think it could be an infection. Can anyone help me to help the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment